Worship begins at 9:45 am Sunday mornings and is available on the homepage of our website. Holy Communion is offered on the first Sundays of the month. If there is a 5th Sunday in a month, this service is led by the community. Worship style is traditional liturgy in a contemporary context.
As a part of our hope, healing and wholeness initiative, we strive to offer a physically accessible worship space and experience:
- Wheelchair accessible entrance and elevator for full access in the building
- High top tables with stools (pictured below) and different chairs (softer chairs and a rocking chair) as alternatives to sitting in a pew
- Sound amplifiers for those that experience hearing difficulties
- Access to fidget tools, weighted neck scarves, and weighted blankets
- Worship information is in one bulletin and printed with large print to alleviate navigation of books and papers during worship
- Children of all ages are welcome to our worship service and Sunday school. A Kids Korner is available during worship to keep hands busy while still allowing for participation in worship.