- Quiet space in education area for children who may be anxious
- Fidgets cart that carries an assortment of items that can help a child feel calm (squeeze balls, stretchy toys, etc.)
- Sunday school that focuses more on relational goals than learning targets
- Kids Korner space in the worship area that includes quiet activities for the children and a rocking chair for parents or guardians with young children
- Nursery In addition to safe and fun toys, our nursery includes interesting books and puzzles that introduce the children to Biblical stories and to God’s love. The nursery staff is happy to read children stories and encourage joyful play. The staff has been trained in infant and child CPR and emergency procedures.
- Confirmation (6th grade and up) is exploring the topic of “Real Relationships,” using Holy Scripture and the Apostles’ Creed to notice both healthy and unhealthy qualities. We also are practicing good relationship skills, focusing on the Christian’s call to share God’s love.
From the youth Christmas Program December 2018
Registration form for Youth Education
Please download, complete, and bring to MCLC.
Permission Form for Youth Activities
Click the link below to access the permission slip required for individuals under 18 who do not have a registration and medical information form on file at MCLC to participate in MCLC activities.