Worship Music Leader
- Encouraging communal singing through excellence in accompaniment on organ and piano during worship
- Collaborating with the pastors in selecting music for worship
- Offering music for contemplation as we purposefully dwell in the presence of each other and God during worship
Richard is passionate about the role music plays in our spiritual and congregational life. Music is a personal expression of his own faith and a way to encourage other people in sharing their spiritual gifts.
- Providing hospitality to all who come through the doors or contact our church
- Creating bulletins for funerals, weddings, and other special rituals
- Preparing our weekly bulletins and our monthly newsletter called the Illuminator
- Coordinating building use and office management
Roberta retired in 2015 from a 37-year Financial Analyst career with the Federal Government. She enjoys spending time with her family, going “up north” to the cabin, gardening and various crafts. What she enjoys most about working at MCLC is the people.