- Quiet space in education area for children who may be anxious
- Fidgets cart that carries an assortment of items that can help a child feel calm (squeeze balls, stretchy toys, etc.)
- Sunday school that focuses more on relational goals than learning targets
- Kids Korner space in the worship area that includes quiet activities for the children and a rocking chair for parents or guardians with young children
- Nursery In addition to safe and fun toys, our nursery includes interesting books and puzzles that introduce the children to Biblical stories and to God’s love. The nursery staff is happy to read children stories and encourage joyful play. The staff has been trained in infant and child CPR and emergency procedures.
- Confirmation (6th grade and up) is exploring the topic of “Real Relationships,” using Holy Scripture and the Apostles’ Creed to notice both healthy and unhealthy qualities. We also are practicing good relationship skills, focusing on the Christian’s call to share God’s love.
Kids Time Newsletters from March, April, and May 2020
As we settled into a new way of living with the global pandemic of COVID-19, Joanna and Richard met with the kids every Monday for Kid’s Time! Joanna spent a lot of time putting together newsletters for the kids that included fun activities. We are placing them here for resources for anyone of any age!
From the youth Christmas Program December 2018